What personal data are collected?
We collect your personal data provided while using our store with utmost care and in accordance with applicable rules of law, adhering to the right to protect the privacy and we assure all store users that the data will be properly secured against access of third parties.
While using our store, you can be asked to give your personal data, especially while placing orders, signing up in the store and subscribing to the newsletter.
We collect the following data:
- first and last name,
- product delivery address,
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- NIP [taxpayer’s ID] for business shopping.
Giving the aforementioned data is voluntary, yet required to register an account in the store, handle and fulfill your order, or to make use of some special offers or discounts.
In order to provide sales, shipping and invoicing, please be informed that the personal data will be provided to goods suppliers of the controller, forwarding companies, cash and accounting officers, hosting providers.
The personal data will be stored for 5 years or until the after-sale service ceases to be required.
- we can also collect your data when you contact us by phone, via e-mail or through a letter in order to fulfill the order and sale agreement
- when you subscribe to our newsletter, you are required to enter your e-email address only
- in the case of collecting information for statistical purposes regarding own website to be able to display Facebook or Google adverts to users
- in the case of collecting cookies to analyze the traffic (Google Analytics) in order to assess usefulness of the website and improve its operation so that the customer is able to use its contents smoothly
Who controls your personal data?
Your personal data controller is H&Synowie, Zbigniew Wychowałek, ul. Akacjowa 18, 66-340 Przytoczna, e-mail address: email@example.com
How we use the data we collect?
The data we collect are used only for the purposes which you have approved, for example to contact you via e-mail or by phone, for the purposes of handling and fulfilling your request, establishing your preferences concerning products and sending promotional and marketing materials to you.
Your personal data are not disclosed or sold to third parties.
What are your rights with regard to the personal data we collect?
Pursuant to the art. 15-22 of GDPR, every user has the following:
- Right to access the data (art. 15 of GDPR) – every person who the data apply to has a right to be informed by the controller if its personal data are processed, and if so – has a right to access them.
- Right to rectify the data (art. 16 of GDPR) – every person has a right to require the controller to rectify their personal data if they are incorrect.
- Right to delete the data/to be forgotten (art. 17 of GDPR) – every person who the data apply to has a right to delete their personal data in case of any of the circumstances below.
- the data are no longer required for the purposes of collection or processing.
- the person has withdrawn its approval for processing.
- pursuant to the art. 21 para. 1, the person objects to processing and there are no superior legally justified basis for processing.
- Right to limit processing (art. 18 of GDPR) – the person who the data apply to has a right to limit personal data processing if any of the circumstances below occur.
- when data are incorrect – until they are rectified.
- the person has objected and until it is acknowledged whether legally justified needs of the controller are superior to the basis of objection of the person who the data apply to.
- processing is not legal and the person who the data apply to objects to deleting personal data, requiring limitation of their freedom instead.
- Right to transfer the data (art. 19 of GDPR).
- Right to object.
- If the data are used for the purposes of direct marketing, everyone has a right to object to these procedures at any time.
- Every user may exercise its rights by sending a relevant request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to correct identification, the request must be sent from the e-mail address used for registration. The request may also be sent through a traditional registered letter to the following address:
H&Synowie, Zbigniew Wychowałek, ul. Akacjowa 18, 66-340 Przytoczna.
Safety and confidentiality
We use all technical and organizational measures in order to provide safety to your personal data and secure them against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access. The information is stored and processed on highly protected servers with relevant means of security that satisfy requirements of the law of Poland.
The personal data you disclose in the store to let us interact with the user (e.g. forums, product reviews) are widely available to all store visitors. We are unable to filter and secure them against unauthorized use by third parties. Your are exclusively responsible for their public disclosure.
Our stores are provided with means of protection and hold relevant documents and procedures in this respect. The most important are the following:
- pursuant to the art. 29 of GDPR, the data can be accessed only by authorized employees or coworkers of the controller as well as persons who deal with servicing, if authorized to do so.
- pursuant to the art. 28 of GDPR, the controller who entrusts works to other service providers requires them to adopt high security standards and reserves a right to check if they are followed.
- adhering to the security requirements in IT systems used to process personal data, the controller relies on top-class protection together with transmission cryptograhic protection with the use of SSL protocol
- although the controller has done its utmost, the Internet as a public network may entail certain threats which the controller cannot control despite acting in due diligence.
In our store, cookies are used to do the following:
- render services;
- adapt the content of our store to your preferences and optimize the use of web pages; in particular these files allow you to recognize your device and properly display the store, adapted to your specific needs;
- create statistics used to help us understand how visitors use our store, which allows improving its structure and contents;
- present advertisements in a way that corresponds to your unique needs and interests as well as your place of residence;
- make our store secure and reliable.
- the store also makes use of analytical tools - GOOGLE ANALYTICS and HOTJAR WEB ANALYTICS
- session cookies – these are temporary files stored in your final device until you log out, leave the store or deactivate the software (web browser); and
- persistent cookies – these are files stored in your final device for a period of time specified in the cookies parameters or until you delete them.
- required cookies – these are files required for smooth navigation through the store and use of all functions provided by our store. The user’s approval for cookies use is not required;
- performance cookies – they collect information on how the store is used by the user, for example the most frequently visited sites and error messages. They do not collect information that identify users. Their goal is to improve operation of the store;
- functionality cookies – these files allow the web page to remember choices (if any) made by the user (user name, language or region) and provide functions (if any) adapted to specific needs. For instance, the website may be used to remember changes to text size, font size and other customized elements of the web page. The information collected in these files is anonymous and does not track users’ activity on other sites;
- advertising cookies – they help you deliver advertisements that correspond to users’ interests. They can collect information on web browser use and adjust the content of the advert to users’ interests;
- statistical cookies – used for statistics related to our store.
- third-party cookies – Google Analytics in order to assess usefulness of the website and improve its operation. For more details, enter the website: google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. Both the store and Google shall not link or attempt to link an IP address with the PC user’s data. We will not link the data collected in our store with any personal data from other sources, unless the aforesaid information is made public by their owner. The store will never use such tools and will not allow third parties to use them for the purposes of tracking or collecting website visitors’ personal data.
The controller uses Google Analytics services provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) and HotJar service rendered by Hotjar Ltd (Malta). These services help the controller analyze the way of using the online store.
The information obtained through cookies are saved on servers adopted by Google Inc, and HotJar Ltd in the territory of the United States of America. If you enable anonymous use of the web browser while visiting the online store, the IP address will be shortened in EU member states or other countries being parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will a full IP address be disclosed to the United States and shortened afterwards.
Upon the controller’s request, Google Inc. and HotJar Ltd will use this information to assess the use of our store by the user, draw up reports on website traffic and to render other services related to the use of the online store.
The collected data are processed under the aforesaid services in a completely anonymous way and prevent identification of a specific user (these are the so-called operational data which prevent identification). These are operational data, that is collective and anonymous, and free from identification features of the person who uses the online store.
IMPORTANT – HotJar is allowed to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling and entered data which are not personal data.
For details on principles related to the above-stated services, including principles of collecting and processing data, see here: www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/.
In our store, we use two basic types of cookies:
In view of the purpose, we use the following types of cookies in our store:
You can always feel free to change cookies settings on your own and at any time by specifying the terms of storing them and allowing cookies to gain access to your final device. The changes to settings referred to above can be made in web browser settings. These settings can be modified to block automatic cookies use in web browser settings or inform you every time they are placed in your final device. Details on possibilities and methods of using cookies are available in the software (web page) settings.
A failure to make changes means that cookies can be placed and stored in your final device, and therefore that we will store cookies in your final device and gain access to these files. Additionally, you can feel free to delete cookies at any time, based on the web browser functions. Remember that cookies use limitation may affect certain functions provided by our store.
For more details on cookies, see here:
http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the „Help” tab in your web browser.
Store owner’s liability
We are not responsible for advertisements of platforms and services provided by third parties in our store. We put an emphasis on their credibility but it does not mean that you do not have to read and use them carefully.
The comments and reviews posted in the store by visitors remain their property. We do not take responsibility for them and we do not identify with them. They are not always in line with our views and opinions.